The Global Leaders in Environmental Assessment and Performance
is a collaboration between the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s
Center for Transportation & Logistics and Materials Systems Laboratory.
LEAP RESEARCH TEAM
- Dr. Edgar Blanco, Research Director at CTL
- Dr. Randolph Kirchain, Principal Research Scientist at MSL
- Dr. Richard Roth, Research Associate at MSL
- Dr. Jeremy Gregory, Research Associate at MSL
- Dr. Elsa Olivetti, Research Scientist at MSL
- Suzanne Greene, Environmental Footprinting Initiative Project Manager at CTL and MSL
- Dr. Natalia Duque Ciceri, Postdoctoral Researcher at CTL and MSL
- Dr. Huabo Duan, Postdoctoral Researcher at MSL
- Tony Craig, Research Assistant at CTL
- Dr. Cissy Yang, Postdoctoral Researcher at CTL
- Dr. Eva Ponce, Visiting Scholar at CTL
For more information on Leaders in Environmental Assessment and Performance, please contact Suzanne Greene.